Thursday 19 June 2014

Shakara with Ankara (Aso ebi) !!!


Ankara!!!……………nope, am not talking about the capital of Turkey, am talking about our very own African print. I mean the beautiful, colourful & versatile fabric that is taking over the fashion scene.
The material is primarily associated with Africa mainly because of the tribal-like patterns and motifs. Since it’s ascension in global fashion, this fabric is now being used for any and everything. From clothes to shoes, bags……even accessories. And the designs keep getting cooler and cooler!
Whatever you do, you can never go wrong with Ankara fabrics! Unleash the creativity ladies, Shakara in Ankara!!

 



 

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back to my ankara closet!

SassySaffy said...

yes o! its the way to go

Ibibiofame said...

True. These photos you put up really showed how gorgeous the fabric can be. Where I live its so darn expensive to make even a regular skirt so I'm all for learning to sew so I hook myself up joor. Lol