Wednesday 9 July 2014

Box it in style….Box it in Braids

The season’s trend….” THE Box Braids”. This Uber-cool style’s a 2014 trend. The box braids are versatile, inventive & easy to manage. They can be identified by the base, which is usually parted in boxes.

Gone are the days when ladies packed their braids in a single bun every day. The box braids can be styled in a zillion ways, depending on how you’ll love to rock your style. With Celebs like Beyonce, Brandy, Keri Hilson, Solange, et al, ladies are getting adventurous and trying our various exciting styles which will be showcased in this post.
 



 




Tips 


  •   Wash your hair before & after braiding.

  • Moisturize your scalp daily & wash the braids every 2 weeks.

  •  Don’t braid your hair too tightly, especially around the edges.
  • Hair-nets should be worn to bed





 





 

Styling the Braids

 
















1 comment:

Ibibiofame said...

Oh I like box braids. I agree that they are cool. But I find them heavy so I started using wool and I never wear a net or my headache will be major. I guess heavy cos I make them like Havana twists. Anyways great pics always.