Friday 22 August 2014

Sassy of the Week- Olarslim!!!


Please meet this week’s Sassy……Olawunmi Adewale. She's a classy, chic dresser, who has a refined taste & and style that just makes you take a second look. The way the slim beauty combines fashion is something most people would not dare. She is playful, down to earth and has a smile that can light up a town… This beauty has a thing for heels, is playful, a little naughty and her smile,*sighs* just sassy! Please meet her…….


About Olarslim:  
My name is Ola,i'm very ambitious,focused and naughty lol,i love to play dress up,cook and clean,afraid of failure,inspired by successful women and addicted to coke,lipsticks and heels.

Work-Gear

 

 

 

 

 


Your Idea of Fun?

Oh! That's an easy one, watching series and eating junk food. I do not hang out often and when I do,i am forced to... I love my girlfriends begging me though,its fun... 

 Dressed Down!












What do you love about Fashion?
I love the idea of how it can turn your day around,when u look good and get compliments it is just magical,a feeling I can't explain....

Where I Shop Till I Drop:

Erm!!!  I cant say here or there in particular, I'm a shopaholic so once I see nice stuffs anywhere I shop there till I drop,mostly online though.


























Fashion pet-peeve?

Camel toes,Damn it!

What fashion item can’t you do without?

Heels! Heels! Heels! It can transform a very casual look to a sophisticated one,Blazers are a close second.

If I Could Steal a Celebrity’s Wardrobe:

Of course Paris Hilton! Her closet is like a mansion... I ll steal khloe kadarshian's shoe closet to add,yes I am greedy. lol.   

Favorite hair-look:

My favorite hair look will be ‎super curly weaves.

HAIRSTYLES

 


About SassySaffy blog?



I like the different feel behind it,like the idea about the whole work outfit blog,it is amazing.

Instagram Handle---@olarslim










To be featured on this segment, “Sassy of the week”, simply send an e-mail to sassysaffy1@gmail.com with a brief description of your style and 2 photos showing your style. After your email has been received, you would be required to send in more photos later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like her style but how naughty is she?

Anonymous said...

sassy u are d best. Ur blogging style is simply unique

SassySaffy said...

Thanks...Anonymous