Friday 5 September 2014

Sassy of the Week (Work Style Blogger) -Stephanie!!!


This week’s Sassy,……Stephanie is the brain behind METROGYPSIE- A Work style fashion blog which explores fashion trends for Stylish workers.

Think Style, elegance and grace, Stephanie comes to mind. Her fashion sense is top notch & demure.She dresses to suit every occasion- Needless say more, her pictures will say it all, as she  definitely practices what she preaches. 

Enjoy!!!
About Stephanie: 
My name is Stephanie , I'm a workaholic, who's always busy thinking about something,doing something and then trying to start doing another, crazy. For example I cannot watch TV without being on my Phone or making some list or the other.


I've got an MSc in Economics, and Msc in International Business and I'm currently a Management Consultant with a reputable company in London.

Extremely enthusiastic about style, trends and most things fashion, I started a Work Fashion blog from my brand name, METROGYPSIE, last year (2013)...http://www.metrogypsie.org/

My flair for style emanated from my Dad who was always supportive about me discovering my personal style and experimenting from the age of 8/9 while in Primary School. My mum was a tad more conservative but she loved Jewelry A LOT. As little as 10, I was already rocking them huge vintage earrings that clipped to shut.

 

 
 



 


 


Your Idea of Fun?

Watching series, Shopping, Blogging, Traveling, Social Media, Hanging and talking with friends 

 


 
 

What do you love about Fashion?

It's degree of expressiveness, is so wide.  It inspires me, makes me happy, gives me the opportunity to express what I'm feeling at a point in time, makes me able to categorize people. 
It's like a genre in life, a certain language as you can communicate and  be drawn to certain people without having to say much.

Where I Shop Till I Drop:

Vintage Markets, TKMaxx, Topshop, Zara

 

 
  
Fashion pet-peeve?

 Females: Wobbling in your heels, it shows you are not comfortable and you obviously cannot portray confidence doing that.
 Males: I really love men that smell good so maybe bad smelling Men. Lol!
  


 

 

What fashion item can’t you do without?

High-Waisted Skirt


If I Could Steal a Celebrity’s Wardrobe:

Blake Lively & Mrs Nkiru Anumundu

Favorite hair-look:

Kinky Braids

Favourite Sassy Saffy's Post?

"Box it in style….Box it in Braids"

Instagram Handle---@jaunelion

Instagram Handle---@metrogypsie

To be featured on this segment, “Sassy of the week”, simply send an e-mail to sassysaffy1@gmail.com with a brief description of your style and 2 photos showing your style. After your email has been received, you would be required to send in more photos later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty with brains

Anonymous said...

I love this segment of your blog

Unknown said...

Thank you so much again for this.
Would share on my G+ et al now.

SassySaffy said...

Its a pleasure darling Steph....
Thanks for the tags..